2013 Fundraising Banquet
29th Annual Fundraising Banquet
April 11th, 2013
Featuring Mike Huckabee
You are invited to be a part of bringing hope to Middle Georgia!
April 11th, 2013
Held at the Macon City Auditorium
For Floor Tickets, Doors Open at 6:30 P.M. Dinner is Served at 7:00 P.M.
For Balcony Tickets, Program Begins at 7:30 P.M.
Free balcony tickets are now available!
Reserve yours by calling (478) 755-1343
or emailing email@example.com
Adults only in order to accommodate as many as possible.
You are invited to sponsor this event, through the options listed below:
The Gold, Diamond, and Platinum sponsor levels include exclusive entrance for you and one guest to a special reception with Mike Huckabee before the banquet. Light hors d’oeuvres will be served and each sponsor will receive a copy of Mike Huckabee’s latest book Dear Chandler, Dear Scarlett with an opportunity for signing and a complimentary professional photo.
Click here or call our Macon office at 755-1343
Platinum Level – $5000
Includes your name in the program, two complimentary banquet tickets valued at $60 each, social media recognition, entrance to the VIP reception, your name and logo displayed during the banquet, plus verbal recognition on the banquet platform
Diamond Level – $2500
Includes your name in the program, two complimentary banquet tickets valued at $60 each, social media recognition, entrance to the VIP reception, plus your name and logo displayed during the banquet
Gold Level – $1000
Includes your name in the program, two complimentary banquet tickets valued at $60 each, social media recognition, plus entrance to the VIP reception
Silver Level – $500
Includes your name in the program, two complimentary banquet tickets valued at $60 each, plus social media recognition
Bronze Level – $250
Includes your name in the program and two complimentary banquet tickets valued at $60 each
Other Amounts Accepted
Save the Date – Day of HOPE September 21, 2013
A Day of Family Fun & Fundraising
Join us for Day of HOPE on September 21, 2013
The event will include festival activities for the whole family, great food, a 5k run, and a 2 mile walk. The Walk and Run will end with recognition and prizes for the fundraisers.
Participants will fundraise in groups. Each team will have a Team Leader who will gather additional people that would like bring HOPE to the community. Each team can have Runners, Walkers, & Encouragers – every role is important! To register, each member commits to raising at least $100. Individuals who raise at least $1,000 will be entered into our $1,000 Club drawing!
Are You Ready to Step Up?
Register as a 5K runner, a 2 mile walker, or an event encourager (no athletic participation required) by following the instructions below:
* Interested in serving as a Team Leader? Choose a team name and invite your team members to register under that name.
Register online – click here!
- Each team member will register individually online and sign up under the Team Leader’s team name. Everyone gets their own personalized webpage!
- When fundraising begins, go to your personal webpage and share with your friends and family however you like (email, Facebook, Twitter, etc…). We have found that a personal invitation to join your team works best!
- Friends can go online and support you with a credit card gift or they can give you a check made out to Caring Solutions with your name in the memo. Cash gifts are also welcome.
- If you raise at least $1,000, you’ll be a part of the $1,000 Club and eligible for the drawing of great prizes!
112 Pierce Avenue | Macon, GA | 31204
306 North Davis Drive, Suite C | Warner Robins, GA | 31093