Day of HOPE September 21, 2013
Join us for Day of HOPE on September 21, 2013
Registration opens on August 12th!
The event will include a 5k run (with trails), a 2 mile walk, and 1 mile children’s fun run, a cookout with inflatables and more! The Walk and Run will end with recognition and prizes for the fundraisers and top runners. See below for detailed information:
5:00pm – 6:00pm: Registration
5:30pm – 5:45pm: 1 mile Children’s Fun Run
6:00pm – 6:45pm: 5K Run (with trails) and 2 mile Walk
6:45pm – 7:00pm: Awards Ceremony for Fundraisers, Fun Run, and 5K age categories
7:00pm – 8:00pm: Cookout with Inflatables for children and adults, face painting, a dunking booth and more!
Participants will fundraise in groups. Each team will be made up of 5 participants. Each team with have a Team Leader who will gather 4 additional people that would like bring HOPE to the community. Each team can have Runners, Walkers, & Encouragers – every role is important! To register, each member commits to raising at least $100. Individuals who raise at least $1,000 will be entered into our $1,000 Club drawing for an iPad Mini!
To register, click here!
Register as a 5K runner, a 2 mile walker, or an event encourager (no athletic participation required) by following the instructions below:
* Interested in serving as a Team Leader? Choose a team name and invite your team members to register under that name.
- Each team member will register individually online and sign up under the Team Leader’s team name. Everyone gets their own personalized webpage!
- To add members to your team, go to your personal webpage and share with your friends and family however you like (email, Facebook, Twitter, etc…). We have found that a personal invitation to join your team works best!
- Friends can go online and support you with a credit card gift or they can give you a check made out to Caring Solutions with your name in the memo. Cash gifts are also welcome.
- If you raise at least $1,000, you’ll be a part of the $1,000 Club and eligible for the drawing of an iPad Mini!
Please contact us with any questions at:
112 Pierce Avenue | Macon, GA | 31204 | Christina@caringsolutionspc.com | 478-755-1343
306 North Davis Drive, Suite C | Warner Robins, GA | 31093 | Laura@caringsolutionspc.com | 478.225.2241