There are several ways in which you can join us in our mission of offering hope to those facing unplanned pregnancy.
If you desire to join us in any way, please see the Contact page.
You can become a Prayer Team member for Caring Solutions. Prayer is a vital part of our ministry and your prayers are precious to us. Call our offce and sign up for our Prayer Updates!
We offer all our services to the community free of charge and do not receive any federal money. As a non-profit 501c(3) organization, we are supported by individuals, community grants, and churches. All contributions are tax deductible. If you would like to partner us by providing a special gift or monthly donation, please follow the link below or contact us today.
Gifts can be mailed to:
Caring Solutions | 1044 Washington Avenue, Suite 104 | Macon, GA 31201
What could I do as a volunteer at Caring Solutions?
Our volunteers are an integral part of the Center and have a broad range of duties: greeting clients, answering the phones, assisting with administrative duties (data entry, mail outs, filing, etc.), assisting with events, and more. We also have opportunities for nurse and medical volunteers such as pregnancy testing and ultrasound scanning.
How do I get started?
Please call and schedule a time to come by either the Macon or Warner Robins center for a brief tour and visit.
Macon – 478-755-1343
Warner Robins – 478-333-5000
How long does training take?
It all depends on how much time you want to give. Some complete training quickly and others take their time. You can set your own pace.
And, here are a few other ways others have helped us:
• Share us with friends
• Schedule a time to use your gifts to help the center’s service projects, landscaping, decorating, cleaning, fixing, painting
• Help with and attend the annual fundraising banquet
• Be a liaison at your church
• Organize a baby bottle fundraiser
• Host a baby shower with your friends, church group, or children
• Hold a diaper drive with classmates, coworkers, or neighborhood
• Host a dessert fellowship to introduce potential new friends of the organization
• Hold a garage sale and donate the proceeds to Caring Solutions