Caring Solutions began in 1984 as a 501©3 non-profit organization. We strive to make a difference in the lives of those experiencing an unintended pregnancy. We are one organization with multiple locations (Macon and Warner Robins) and have recorded over 41,000 client visits.
The free and confidential services of pregnancy testing, limited ultrasound, nurse consultations, and pregnancy support, offer those who are experiencing an unintended pregnancy the help they need. We help answer the primary questions they are facing: “Am I pregnant?” and “What are my options?” Clients are provided with accurate information that often provides the answers they are looking for. We love clients unconditionally and are thankful for the opportunity to help them through a very difficult time in their lives. We aim to create a refuge for them in our Centers and pray that they feel loved and valued knowing that they are not alone during the pregnancy. Through decision support, clients are able to make an informed decision and are connected with the resources that they need if they decide to parent or place for adoption. Clients are treated with the utmost respect as we strive to offer HOPE in the midst of unintended pregnancy. We know that the decision is the client’s to make and we offer unconditional support throughout our services.
Our staff is equipped to offer support within a caring and non-judgmental environment.
Caring Solutions is governed by a Board of Directors with high regard for accountability and effectiveness, and it receives an annual audit from an outside accounting firm.
Caring Solutions is a Christian organization and aims to reflect and share the love of Jesus to all who enter our doors.
The Board of Directors and Staff of Caring Solutions count it a great honor to serve this community and pray that we do well at making a difference…one life at a time.
OUR COMMITMENT OF CARE AND COMPETENCE
1. Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
2. Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
3. Clients always receive honest and open answers.
4. Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
6. Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
7. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
8. All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
9. We provide a safe environment by screening all staff interacting with clients.
10. We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
11. We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
12. Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
13. All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.