Caring Solutions exists to provide compassionate care and evidence-based resources through medical, emotional, and spiritual support. We want to reach those in need of help and hope in the midst of difficult circumstances. By building a community of giving that will sustain and advance our work, we’ll be equipped to help more who are facing life-altering decisions.
Our Action Plan
1.Reach those who are vulnerable through marketing and a location-based approach.
Most women find help through a search online. Intercepting her through a sophisticated marketing strategy and offering services in locations that are familiar and regularly frequented is vital to reaching her.
2.Cultivate change that leads to a healthy foundation.
Lifestyle change is often needed and desired by the patients that we see, but they don’t know how to maintain healthy lifestyles on their own. By assessing and strengthening the foundational areas that greatly impact the lives of our patients and their children, we help to prepare them to parent well. We compassionately convey that only a relationship with Jesus can produce lasting change.
3.Build a community of giving to sustain and advance the work.
The ability to see men and women make life-affirming decisions and experience authentic life change is made possible by the consistent financial support of our Central Georgia community. As our family of partners grows, so does the opportunity to speak on behalf of those who do not yet have a choice.
Futures are in the balance.
Consider Donating Today!
Our Commitment of Care and Competence
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive helpful, accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and other related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest, accurately describing the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all staff who will interact with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.