OUR COMMITMENT OF CARE AND COMPETENCE
1. Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
2. Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
3. Clients always receive honest and open answers.
4. Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
6. Clients receive helpful, evidence-based information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and other related concerns.
7. We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering evidence-based information about abortion procedures and risks.
8. All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest, accurately describing the services we offer.
9. We provide a safe environment by screening all staff who will interact with clients.
10. We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
11. We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
12. Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
13. All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.